Friday, December 19, 2008

Homework - Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea?

Although weddings may be expensive, I do not think I would like to have a massive wedding. I do not think that there is anything wrong with a massive weddings. I just think that if I get married I want it to be just me and my wife. I think that if I got married in a massive wedding, maybe it would not feel as special.

2. What do you think about eloping? Having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii?

I think that eloping is fine. I think that if that is what makes people happy then they can do it. Personally, if I get married, it will probably be in Hawaii and not in a foreign place.

3.What is your ideal wedding?

My ideal wedding would be a small wedding in a church or garden or somewhere relaxing, with just a few guests. I know that this is not possible though because I have a big family.

4.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

To be honest, I have not really thought seriously about what my wedding would be like. I guess I would wear a black suit. As of now, I cannot think of any kinds of things I would to on that day.

5. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

I have not been to a foreign wedding before. I am interested to see what weddings are like in other countries or even in the mainland U.S.A.! I have only been to weddings in Hawaii.

6 comments:

chai said...

Your ideal wedding sounds nice. Just small wedding with few guests would be enough for me, too. My wedding should be something that I can feel special anyway.

sunday said...

I agree your opinion that we would not feel special if we did massive wedding.

no.1-jm said...

I thought your idea is interesting. "I want it to be just me and my wife."
I think wedding is for the couple. So it depeds on the person.

Blogger said...

I have a same opinion.
I also want to have a wedding me and new husband.

bits said...

Wedding in a garden is nice!
And also it would on a sunny and warm day is best situations.

CREA said...

Your ideal wedding is opposite me.
But your idea is really nice.
I am interested in Hawaii's wedding.