Friday, July 17, 2009

Homework - Dating Practices




Appearance – I think that it is important to be attracted to your ideal partner.

Personality – Personality is another very important characteristic. My ideal partner would have to be someone that I can trust and someone that will be honest with me. I also like someone with a sense of humor and someone that can laugh at my jokes…even if they aren’t funny.

Hygiene – Bushing teeth, showering, etc… very important.

Lifestyle – Preferably someone who is a non-smoker. My ideal partner does not have to share the same lifestyle as me but our lifestyles have to somewhat match to a certain extent.

Family and Friends – These are the most important people in everyone’s lives. I have to be able to get along with my ideal partner's family and friends.

4 comments:

Pino said...

I agree with you.
I want to get along with my ideal partner's family and friends.
And also, I want be liked by them.

BERRY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BERRY said...

Hi☆
It was very interesting!!
You like good-looking women, don't you?haha
It's very important, I think♪

Thank you for a year!!!

VITAMIN★WALTER said...

Hello★
I quite agree with you.
You are good judge of woman.